Friday, March 10, 2006

Quick update..

today

been callin some1 to wake up every morn except for today cos i overslpt.. wahaha.. make him late for work.. opps.. =p

went to work for SSC at yio chu kang stadium w my sis.. It's been a long long time ever since I worked for that.. I totally cant rem when is it le..

I likes this job lots but pity is that it cant b a full-time job.. haiz...

meet up w denjz to pass him the t-shirt for work tml b4 he goes for yoga class.. It's also long long time nv see him le, still so crappy.. haha..

actually today I met lots of ppl that I seldom see.. I even met nurehan at JE sports complex and Joey n her family near her pl... haha.. Weird day..

yesterday
went to jian hong's hse in late noon w Mr wig, 1st time visit to his pl!! haha...

get my "clever" lappy reformatted, chit chatted and watched some "breakfast".. wahaha...

dinner @ hougang green w them plus his sis n jolene and hm swt hm aft 2hrs ride of bus.. PIANG!!!

Tuesday

went to meet shifu in the noon then aft that went to buy frozen vegetarian food at 400+ and hm.. Rest a while and out again w my sis to office for free facial workshops...

it ends abt 9 plus and bring the jurong tortoise to Clark quay walk ard *she nv been there b4*, went pass One Night Stand and went in for a lycee martini.. Hm aft the live band finished..

tml going suntec city for IT fair w my sis n jianhong.. Need to browse for lappy for her new sch terms... I got to do my shopping @ FOX..

My pretty babe having her TP tml morn.. Wish her good luck!! U CAN DO GAL!!! =)

Nitez ppl...

make full use of my time to create a more meaning full life for myself... Go go go... Thanks baby for accompanying me everyday to keep me occupied.. =)

No comments: